The primary target group of SiEnE members are businesses subjects with adequate research & development or production capacities and global competencies.
Primarna ciljna skupina partnerstva SiEnE so business entities with appropriate research and development or proizvodnimi zmogljivostmi and global competencies.
Poslovni subjekt postane redni član partnerstva:
- by accepting and signing the declaration of accession,
- by decision of the Steering Committee of the SiEnE and
- by paying an admission fee and an annual membership fee.
Businesses subjects not included in the primary target members’ group (e.g. ministries, agencies, various associations or partnerships, economic interest groupings etc.) can become partnership supporter.
Podpornik partnerstva SiEnE je vsak business subject or natural person, ki supports delovanje partnerstva, mu pomaga in its enforcement and visibility and more efficient operation.
A partnership supporter does not have to pay the entry and membership fee and has no financial liabilities towards the partnership.
- prednost pred nečlani v aktivnostih in projektih pod okriljem SiEnE,
- individualna obravnava projektov, predlogov in rešitev, skladno potrebam člana,
- the opportunity to draft project proposals and involvement v nacionalnih and mednarodnih raziskovalno-razvojnih in tehnološko demonstracijskih projektih,
- the possibility of a joint presence, at defence fairs and other defence events,
- the chance to present your own research & development, and technological and production competencies and facilities, during visits by foreign delegations,
- the possibility of lower activity participation fees, due to the generation of a comprehensive, synergistic approach,
- the opportunity to take part in training events for specific target groups,
- information on specific defence programmes and projects of the Si MoD, EDA and NATO,
- the opportunity additional discount pri raziskovalno-razvojnih storitvah partnerstva.
Membership payment (annual)
- payable annually by every member of the partnership
(intended to cover the costs of the partnership operations in that calendar year).
- the membership fee covers 1 January to 31 December of the current calendar year
(valid until cancellation, automatically renewed every year, unless the member terminates the membership, in written form, by the end of the year, charged in proportion to the number of monthsbetween the time of joining and the end of the year)
Entry fee (one time)
- a one-off contribution, to be paid when a new member joins the partnership
- the entry fee is 50% annual membership fees
(in part, cover the cost of partnership operations in previous years)
If you are interested in joining the SiEnE partnership, please contact us. We will be happy to assist you